Steel EMT with an integral compression fitting.
- Integral compression fitting designed on one end of each length of EMT
- Quick and easy, two step installation
- Save up to 50% on Material and Labor
- No separate couplings to purchase, store, carry or install
Experience all the benefits of E-Z Pull EMT:
- Hot galvanized steel using patented inline Flo-Coat process for extended-life exterior protection
- E-Z Pull interior coating provides a smooth surface for quick and easy wire pulling
- Outstanding mechanical defense for conductors
- Ductility for quick and easy bending
- High grade mild strip steel for durable and extended life
- Certified to CSA Safety Standard C22.2 No.83.1 and to C22.2 No. 18.3.
- CSA Certified as CONCRETE TIGHT
- Manufactured in accordance with ANSI C80.3
- Available in trade sizes 1/2 (16) – 4 (103)
* Installation time will vary with job site conditions
Insert the plain end of the EMT into the integral fitting end of another piece of Kwik-Fit Compression EMT. Insert fully until seated.
Turn the gland nut until it is snug. Tighten nut with pliers or wrench. Done! Kwik-Fit Compression EMT can reduce the installation time by over 50%*.
* Installation time will vary with job site conditions.
Kwik-Fit Compression EMT
Kwik-Fit Compression EMT offers all of the advantages of E-Z Pull EMT with integrated couplings. These built-in couplings substantially decrease installation time, and remove the need to purchase, inventory, and install separate couplings.
With Kwik-Fit Compression EMT, simply insert the plain end of the EMT into the compression coupling end and tighten the gland nut. Unlike conventional compression couplings, only one gland nut needs to be tightened.
Kwik-Fit Compression EMT can decrease installation time up to 50%. Installation times can vary due to job site conditions.
Kwik-Fit Compression EMT is made from our E-Z Pull EMT. The all steel combinations result in superior strength, performance and an excellent ground return path along with the benefits of built-in couplings. Columbia-MBF’s superior E-Z Pull interior coating allows easier wire pulling while lowering the coefficient of static friction.
E-Z Pull EMT is hot galvanized on the exterior with a patented inline Flo-Coat process delivering extended-life protection. This process combines zinc, a conversion coating, and a clear organic polymer topcoat to form a triple layer of protection against corrosion and abrasion.
Codes & Standards Compliance
Kwik-Fit Compression EMT is allowed for PLENUM USE and meets the requirements of Section 2-126 of the Canadian Electrical Code (CEC). Kwik-Fit Compression EMT is Certified to CSA Safety Standard C22.2 No.83.1 and to C22.2 No. 18.3. Kwik-Fit compression EMT is CSA Certified as CONCRETE Tight. Kwik-Fit Compression EMT is manufactured in accordance to ANSI C80.3.
Kwik-Fit Compression EMT
|Trade Size||Metric Designator||Outside Diameter1||Nominal Wall Thickness2||Approximate Weight per 100 Ft. (30.5M)||Bundle Quantity
|1Outside diameter tolerances +/- .005 in. (.13mm) for size 1-1/4 (35) through 2 (53) +/- .010 in. (.25mm) for size 2-1/2 (63); +/- .015 in. (.38mm) for size 3 (78); +/- .020 in. (.50mm) for sizes 3-1/2 (91) and 4 (103).
NOTE: Length = 10 ft. (3.05m) with a tolerance of +/- .25 in. (6mm)
2For information only. Not a requirement of the CSA Standard.